• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

FCB/GOB/SMD/DCBC/VCU/FAUJ Collaboration at a wedding reception

Romy

Hi everyone!

I wanted to personally post this amazing and wonderful collaboration performance that took place at mine and Jasmeet's wedding reception from this past weekend. I wanted the BTF world to see how awesome and kick-ass this performance was. I've never seen so many dancers on the dance floor at an end of a performance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGU-8UBgCGE#

Enjoy!

- JRK <3

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Haha, lowweeeed it! :) What a collabo - it looked so much fun. Great performance all!

The girl in the blue on the front left at 3:11 absolutely killed it. Great energy.

Btw, congrats Romy and Jasmeet (from BTF :p)

~ Basim :)

Romy

Basim said:
Haha, lowweeeed it! :) What a collabo - it looked so much fun. Great performance all!

The girl in the blue on the front left at 3:11 absolutely killed it. Great energy.

Btw, congrats Romy and Jasmeet (from BTF :p)

~ Basim :)
That would be Juhi Desai! And thanks basim!

roohinor

Dancing isn't about winning, It's about having fun
This was so much fun, I miss it! REPEAT SOON, GUYS <3

rajkaran

This looks like too much fun! How many dancers were involved?

Anyone mind posting the mix or telling me the song mixed with Dharti Hildi?

Sue Sylvester

kinnell
Sid, are you wearing pajama pants? I also wear my pajama pants everywhere - to the gym, to dance practice, on the motorcycle, when running errands and once to work on a casual friday, but only because I had taken a half day off... but I have yet to wear them to a wedding!

And shoutout to FAUJi Danny Cadet - Major Kala Sher! I know it was dark in the back, but I still see you! <3

Kush

rajkaran said:

Rajkaran, Its mixed with Ante Up and the music from some other track I can't recall right now.

Kush

Also, there were about 8 from guardians, 10-12 from FCB, and sprinkles of dancers from other teams.

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
Sue Sylvester said:
Sid, are you wearing pajama pants? I also wear my pajama pants everywhere - to the gym, to dance practice, on the motorcycle, when running errands and once to work on a casual friday, but only because I had taken a half day off... but I have yet to wear them to a wedding!
LOL. Haggar is the brand of dress pants. what makes them look like jammers?

rajkaran

Kush said:
rajkaran said:

Rajkaran, Its mixed with Ante Up and the music from some other track I can't recall right now.
Thanks! Bummer...was looking for that song haha

wow...20+ dancers!

smish18

rajkaran said:
Kush said:
rajkaran said:

Thanks! Bummer...was looking for that song haha

wow...20+ dancers!

If i'm hearing it right, I think the other track is Ajja Ajja by Angrej Ali & Aman Hayer

zagreus

Swi said:
Best afterparty I've ever been to.
This is true...plenty of room to have fun, and there was an area outside to keep hanging out. Surprised it went until 5am, then again...that's kinda what happens when you get 40-50 dancers in the same room.

Now for the performance...out of the 2 performances at the reception, I'd probably place this 4th (for tradition).