• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Federal Bhangra Institute (FBI)

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
Jeeti! I just saw your signature and one of the (many) teams was FBI..

I had joked with some friends before about a DC-based bhangra team, Federal Bhangra Institute, FBI, and we'd have those hoodies that ppl always buy in DC that have the big FBI block letters in the front and a dancer in a black suit and tie in the back. I was just photoshopping it a week ago I'll get a draft to show BTF :)
front:

back: TBA

oh and we wouldnt actually dance/compete lol ppl would just have the hoodies

There can be only onnee!!!
 

Nikhil

New Member
Messages
881
Yo I need an FBI shirt. Boo Boo told me about this a longggg time ago, before MAD started up. He said that this was going to be a team of old members from a lot of other teams...which can still be true we just don't have to dance haha.
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
hahahhaah doo it man...make that abbreviation happpen, make my signature legit...we can be called "feds"...

anyone ready to do an nypd too?
 

Hans

New Member
Messages
93
Jeeti said:
anyone ready to do an nypd too?
It's been done.

New York Bhangra Department (NYBD):
http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=325389531&channel=315980696
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Dj ASG said:
theres alredy a team called nypd..nachde yaar punjab de from tornoto
lol sorry dj asg, I think nybd was around before u guys.
 
Top