• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

female religious singer named sukhwinder?

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Messages
1,685
one of my friends asked me this question:

"In the year 2001-2002, I used to listen to this tape that I got when I went to India. The singer's name was Sukhwinder (I think) but I can't remember her last name and I lost her tape. Her music was religious and her voice was amazing. I'm not being very descriptive, but if you think you know who I'm talking about, let me know please? THANK YOU!!"

i don't really listen to very much religious punjabi music, so i was hoping one of you guys could help me answer this question.
thanks :D
 

J Hayer

Member
Messages
273
satwinder bitti? that's prob the only punjabi religious singer i know of by name lol, but i'm sure other folks on this forum will be able to help you better
 

GSingh

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,469
it could be jaswinder brar. She had some religious albums back in the day.
 

tajinder

Member
Messages
276
its def satwinder bitti.. data dhan teri sikhi, dhan sikhi da nazara. that was the albumb came out in 2001-2002 :)
 
Top