• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Finalized BTF shirts

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
Both sides will be in maroon, not just Purple like u see here

Front: New BTF logo in Maroon

Back:
You know you're a Bhangraholic when...

1. Your homepage is BhangraTeamsForum.com
2. Mops & umbrellas become impromptu bhangra props
3. You use restaurant napkins to plan formations
4. "Amazing at Jhummar" is crucial to Date-ability
5. You change your entire school schedule
to fit bhangra practices
6. You risk job and girlfriend to grow
out a proper beard
7. You decide where to live/go to school
based on local bhangra teams
8. You end every sentence with "Eh Folk Ah!"
9. Your entire summer wardrobe consists
of black bhangra t-shirts
10. You subconsciously do bhangra
in the mall/while walking

I am looking into Postage (1st class mail to US/Canada and the UK if you're lucky, pritpal) and Payment (likely Paypal, Google Checkout if possible) on Monday and we will be taking orders soon thereafter.
 

Attachments

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
hahahaha I love it! I think the HERO MEMBERS should get a special colour. What say abhi? Manjot? haha JKKKKKKKKKKKK.

- When everything in life is JALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. haha
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
Jap Brar said:
any other color possibilities?
Cost would double for us. Maybe in the future when we're printing 500 shirts like Air Bhangra we can get diff colors!
 

KushK

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,161
IM DOWN FOR ONE OF THESE.... any idea on what the price is gonna be on these???
 

Kaur

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,294
9. Your entire summer wardrobe consists
of black bhangra t-shirts

ahahahhaha....This is sooo true, ,thats all I ever wear:p
 

Mukandpuria

New Member
Messages
1,413
Meistro said:
hahahaha I love it! I think the HERO MEMBERS should get a special colour. What say abhi? Manjot? haha JKKKKKKKKKKKK.

- When everything in life is JALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. haha
def need a separate color for the Hero members...REd, Blue?
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
jashan said:
I don't think #6 applies to everyone buyng the shirt. lol
Oh the good ole days when I used to risk my girlfriend for a proper beard...


Wait. Not.

Chauvinists!!
 

faysal

New Member
Messages
889
lol i don't think there's any need for illegality as long as you pay pritpal :) you can spread btf in the south and i'll do the north haha
 

Kapil

Wear Responsibly 2.0 || One for All...All for FAUJ
Messages
133
im going to need this one in BLACKK to add to my 10 other black bhangra shirts lol sooo true
 
Top