• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Finalized BTF shirts

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
the back is SICK hahah Eh Folk Ahh

Abhi said:
Meistro said:
hahahaha I love it! I think the HERO MEMBERS should get a special colour. What say abhi? Manjot? haha JKKKKKKKKKKKK.

- When everything in life is JALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. haha
def need a separate color for the Hero members...REd, Blue?
yeahh that be sickkk loll lets jus put Hero Member on the shirt loll
 

pritpal94

Active Member
Messages
1,312
faysal said:
lol i don't think there's any need for illegality as long as you pay pritpal :) you can spread btf in the south and i'll do the north haha
Yeah I'll do south. Easy :)
 
Top