Y'all have made huge improvements and this is coming from me - FCB is getting there 
The brown/black and red/pink vardiyan, as mentioned before, look very similar - teams really need to think bigger picture when designing vardiyan. I do agree with ahmad - While you guys were able to stay coordinated, a lot of your dancers need to work on their form, grace and stamina. Clean and talent wins the game, not creative choreography. Dancers need to get full extensions, keep their back straight, not hold the khundey too high, not look too tired by the end...etc.
I honestly thought the saap segment was a mess - there wasn't any flow. It really looked like it was one gimmicky segment to another. Dancers stood around waiting to catch a saap. The saap formations weren't really hit. Dancers walked up seemingly casually to pick up saaps. The khundey segment, on the other hand, was much better conceived and choreography/execution was much better. I would advise though that the lighter khundey made steps look a bit awkward - there is advantage in having some weight in khundey.
I was pleasantly surprised to see a 12 man set from you guys. You guys have improved so much and it can only get better from here.
The brown/black and red/pink vardiyan, as mentioned before, look very similar - teams really need to think bigger picture when designing vardiyan. I do agree with ahmad - While you guys were able to stay coordinated, a lot of your dancers need to work on their form, grace and stamina. Clean and talent wins the game, not creative choreography. Dancers need to get full extensions, keep their back straight, not hold the khundey too high, not look too tired by the end...etc.
I honestly thought the saap segment was a mess - there wasn't any flow. It really looked like it was one gimmicky segment to another. Dancers stood around waiting to catch a saap. The saap formations weren't really hit. Dancers walked up seemingly casually to pick up saaps. The khundey segment, on the other hand, was much better conceived and choreography/execution was much better. I would advise though that the lighter khundey made steps look a bit awkward - there is advantage in having some weight in khundey.
I was pleasantly surprised to see a 12 man set from you guys. You guys have improved so much and it can only get better from here.