New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
True dat Kinnell bhai. Who takes a loan out for BHANGRA? Come on, that's like taking a loan out to buy football gear. Nobody does that! In this day & age, the credit crisis is so bad that lending instutions hardly give college loans (eduation > bhangra) out as friviously as they once done. Don't even think about getting your bhangra team a loan to pay for a new set of vardiyan from Punjab or to fly your entire team to some competition that guarantees zero return.kinnell said:BAD IDEA. Who on the team takes all the risks? Placing is never guaranteed no matter how good you are. (Bad judges can ruin it for you). It's not worth taking a hit on your credit score JUST for bhangra.pritpal94 said:Take a loan
Pay it back with money won at competition :![]()
sick vardiyan calendar for 09-10?!?! ummm u kinda shud sell that before 09.....new sales rep needed asapKanvar said:be on the lookout for the brand new....
2009-2010 Sick Vardiyaan Calender....low low price of $5.
comes pre marked with all holidays, bhangra competition days.
^ HA HAParul said:sick vardiyan calendar for 09-10?!?! ummm u kinda shud sell that before 09..... new sales rep needed asap
Haha oh man...nb0913 said:stripping makes the benjamins.
is that a joke?Kanvar said:be on the lookout for the brand new....
2009-2010 Sick Vardiyaan Calender....low low price of $5.
comes pre marked with all holidays, bhangra competition days.
hahahahahahah thats hilariousnb0913 said:stripping makes the benjamins.
no kidding...nb0913 said:stripping makes the benjamins.
BRRUAH! said:no kidding...nb0913 said:stripping makes the benjamins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8I7B2idoec
Arjun*pritpal94 said:Lol Varunjit is BRRUAH not Waleed lol, I used to get confused as well when I first joined :![]()
Varun00 said:Arjun*pritpal94 said:Lol Varunjit is BRRUAH not Waleed lol, I used to get confused as well when I first joined :![]()
hahhahahah hilariousnb0913 said:stripping makes the benjamins.
His BTF name is BRRUAH and his real name is Arjunsinghvarunjit said:Varun00 said:Arjun*pritpal94 said:Lol Varunjit is BRRUAH not Waleed lol, I used to get confused as well when I first joined :![]()
eh kiddaan da teer hai veer ?? can't understand the Arjun* comment..lol..