• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Gajjadi Jawani @ VPD 2011

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Messages
2,072
Also to whoever was in Red and at the front to start (in the vid) sorry for being so stern with you backstage buddy. But I'm sure you can understand my frustration as a captain when I have a guy without a pagh down to the wire...just needed a release for the stress and I let a bit of it out on you and I apologize for that!
 

lavesh

Member
Messages
421
Swi said:
Also to whoever was in Red and at the front to start (in the vid) sorry for being so stern with you backstage buddy. But I'm sure you can understand my frustration as a captain when I have a guy without a pagh down to the wire...just needed a release for the stress and I let a bit of it out on you and I apologize for that!
ill let em kno, thanks swi
 

Jagdeep

New Member
Messages
22
Swi said:
Also to whoever was in Red and at the front to start (in the vid) sorry for being so stern with you backstage buddy. But I'm sure you can understand my frustration as a captain when I have a guy without a pagh down to the wire...just needed a release for the stress and I let a bit of it out on you and I apologize for that!
its all gud bro...i know how it feels when your not ready cuz of paghs and your next to go perform, it happened with me before but i really didnt know you guys were like next to go perform because i heard from someone that you guys were last so i thought we were before you guys so my b....and also you guys killed it on the stage...nakhreees and energy was really good n mix was amazing loved it...hope you guys come to vpd next year again :)
 
Top