• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Gandasi Pt 1 Mix

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
Hey I put some beats together and made this mix. I would think its pretty polished, but I wanted some feedbacks and shoutouts. If you would like me to finish it, just let me know :D . (Also, it is an update version of the mix I have shown to a couple of people)
 

Attachments

roohinor

Dancing isn't about winning, It's about having fun
Messages
231
You're definitely improving, I will say the same thing as before, however, the middle section gets really busy, so try and tone that down some. I definitely like the beginning and the end a lot. Work with the middle and see what you can do.

And to everyone else, if you're going to download someone's mix, at least drop some kind of constructive feedback, it's not even a finished track so downloading it now will give you a song that's a minute long, leave feedback and you'll get a finished product, ASAP. That's what he's looking for! :) Nice work though!
 
Top