Groundshaker2
New Member
- Messages
- 4
Groundshaker 2 Bhangra Competition Website is now up. You can visit us at www.nachdijawani.com
New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
sheru, the website doesn't let koosrey people look at the "official hotel or anything" sorry bro. I still love you.Sheru Chahal said:Yooo i was looking at the website...and it dusnt say anything about the
official hotel or anything... can anyone help me out?
Jasdeep said:the website was actually made by the same guy that designed jazzy b's rambo cd booklet/cover
hahah...Lally for a second I was like what the hell are you talking about and then I went to the website. Ya someone needs to fix that, "De" not "Di"Lally said:i would just like to make a small correction, it's actually Waris Punjab De.
and props to whoever made that site.