• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

GTV Nachdi Jawani @ Jashan 2012- 1st Place

abhij95

Nice clean folk routine. The moves flowed together and didn't look forced!
Congrats NJ!

JayKay

amazing performance....this is what i personally expect of NJ...saw a whole load of old school moves and a load of new stuff as well...old school moves that I rarely see now a days...you could tell the focus of their routine...no gimmicks...strait pure bhangra... amazing stuff...great song selection....ending was amazing...kept it the moves simple and effective with amazing little twists...not to mention the difficult formations...like it should be...

Good stuff guys!

on a side note...I from now on refuse to watch any other version of performance recordings other then GTV....

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
JayKay said:
on a side note...I from now on refuse to watch any other version of performance recordings other then GTV....
+1
harjot, you've spoiled us all

Sukha

LOL Chan put it down straight "sidhi gal ah, jitna panchod" ... sick performance the khundeh/chikeh jumps were insane!

Gabroo

sick! Definitely enjoyed this choreo more than that of their last couple routines.

But it seemed like a couple of the jordis lacked energy toward the end. But other than that very enjoyable performance :)

ban3rg

the twins ripped it!!! also the orange guys from last year's elite - i think those same guys are orange again here - illest jodi ever, underrated for sure, finishing moves and great posture throughout, they seem so deliberate with their moves they put power into all of em, keep it uppp!