• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Guess who's on probation!

PartyJatt

Got drug tested and they found bud in ma system, then they searched me and found a dime.

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Damn that sucks... but do you REALLY want to openly post this on an online public forum?

MundeNyDe

Oh shit u gonna get drug tested every month or week? for the time lollll u gotta watch out for the Cops they be rollin in everythin dese days

Varun

Funny. The same people who like to intellectualize their profound views on the War on Drugs are bagging on this kid for complaining about a real life example of how fucked drug policy is in the U.S.

Keep smoking homie, fuck the police.

PartyJatt

For you people who be sayin why am i saying this on an open forum, it's because i've been away for a while. Not like you care. So foget you guys. And yeah imma tweet my life, wanna know why? Cus i don't give a f@$* what you think.
Thank you come again.

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
oh em gee. lOl. lMfAo. rOfL. brb. bbl. tTYl.

BTF = pure nonsense sometimes.

Stylez1

SWAGGI
HarmanToor said:
this is why i drive n blaze, walking gets you caught.. but im just a dumbass right.. woooo!

dont worry
this tune will make everything better, it just came out
shame on you harman, you should listen to the people on btf;) haha cancel.

Stylez1

SWAGGI
PartyJatt said:
Got drug tested and they found bud in ma system, then they searched me and found a dime.
you got probation cause you had a dime on you?? damn those are some bitch ass cops. in toronto if you got a dime on you the cops just take it away from you or depending how big of a dick the cop is you get a ticket. damnn bro that sucks..