• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

HarmanToor needs this song!

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
Messages
487
K so I just overheard my mom listening to it on some punjabi channel, I have the live version of it which I fucking love but its a youtube rip and its shit quality and so short.. all I know forsure is that it was sung with the exact same composition.. wording might have been different I couldnt make it out from so far but it sounded like it was the same boli too.

posted the live verse that I have of it! plz halp and I dont need the 2 jhoomer full song versions of it that are out, I already have them!
 

Attachments

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
Messages
487
couldnt catch the artist or song title in time.. I briefly checked pz10 with names like balle but no luck

that jhoomer was made by Jeet Jagjit

ranjit.singh said:
your fusion mix is epic styll
thanks man
 

hardeep_singh

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,463
from the raw sound of the clip u posted it sounds like a live recording, most likely 90's, maybe 80's, the lyrics sound classic-ish apparently the lyrics for the jeet jagjit version were written by babbu singh maan, ask some one who has a collection of classic live boliyan i know there videos out there i doubt u'll find em online, or call up the tv station and bug sumone into helpin out if you want it badly enough.
 

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
Messages
487
hardeep_singh said:
from the raw sound of the clip u posted it sounds like a live recording, most likely 90's, maybe 80's, the lyrics sound classic-ish apparently the lyrics for the jeet jagjit version were written by babbu singh maan, ask some one who has a collection of classic live boliyan i know there videos out there i doubt u'll find em online, or call up the tv station and bug sumone into helpin out if you want it badly enough.
I got the recording from youtube, its from one of nachater gills dholis

I heard the actual song form with the same composition with a nicely produced beat.. well it was kinda reffy but the singer was awesome i wanted to get that version.. but ill find it sooner or later, of that im sure!

thanks for your help bud
 
Top