• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

HELP MAKE A MIX! PLEASE!!

ravneetie

New Member
Messages
3
Hey Guys,


I am planning to do a Senior Bhangra routine during Mulitcultural week for school. We want it to be amazing along with a sick mix. I was wondering if anyone could simply help put together a mix of songs? I have the times and songs ready just need someone familiar with bhangra to mash them up.


PLEASE HELP A SISTER OUT :) ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!!!
 

mithu

Active Member
Messages
793
Gopi on APD said he could do it for 50$ take about 3 days. Ask around there ALOT of people that do it. 2Nyce is good at modern mixing (our mix is done by him).


I can try to do a mix for you for free. But it might not be standard of 2nyce and stuff. Just give me a list of songs you are thinking of and ill try.
 

ravneetie

New Member
Messages
3
mithu said:
Gopi on APD said he could do it for 50$ take about 3 days. Ask around there ALOT of people that do it. 2Nyce is good at modern mixing (our mix is done by him).


I can try to do a mix for you for free. But it might not be standard of 2nyce and stuff. Just give me a list of songs you are thinking of and ill try.

Thanks! I'll pm you for your email
 
Top