• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

HELP Simple Delay Rendering Problems in Acid Pro

Aditya

Active Member
Messages
105
Hey guys I've been having trouble rendering a mix that I've been working on with a Tempo Synced Simple Delay. There are two spots in the mix where I'm using the simple delay to echo every quarter note but every time I've rendered the file as an mp3 the echoes are off beat in one spot or both spots. I know I could just real-time render it but I don't want a gigantic 75+ meg wav file. Has anyone else ever had problems with this and/or know what to do to fix it?
 

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Messages
2,072
in your render settings, have you set the quality to highest quality render vs. fastest render? I've found this helps (though still occasionally had issues). If it's still not working my recommendation is to export to wav and then put the wav back in and export as mp3.


It's a bug in the plugin (assuming it's sony standard) so once it's rendered to any file correctly it'll re-render into mp3 just fine
 

Aditya

Active Member
Messages
105
Tried switching to highest quality a couple times, still no luck unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion though, I think I think I'll just render the wav file as an mp3.
 
Top