• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

HOW TO: Add BTF on your iPhone home screen

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
This will show you how to add a BTF shortcut to your iphone home screen, so BTF is just 1 tap away!

1. Visit http://m.BhangraTeamsForum.com from your iPhone! At the bottom, click the "+" sign.

2. Select "Add to Home Screen"

3. Rename if you want to!

Enjoy!!

S.CHANDI

BTF Mobile iPhone webapp has not been working. For the past couple days it is showing the full site.

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
S.CHANDI said:
BTF Mobile iPhone webapp has not been working. For the past couple days it is showing the full site.
They're having problems with the server, they need to fix that before they can getting the iphone version running again.

RAJ22

Hey saleem, on the iPhone app, when I hit the home button, it takes me to the like "405?" sever "could not be found" that oops message,
idk if this is happening to other people,

rajkaran

RAJ22 said:
Hey saleem, on the iPhone app, when I hit the home button, it takes me to the like "405?" sever "could not be found" that oops message,
ditto.

not like I'm obsessively checking BTF on my iPhone every chance I get or anything like that...haha

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
What page were you on when you clicked Home-- messages, a topic, main page, etc? I can't duplicate the error on my iPhone.

EDIT: I see the issue now. I know what's causing it but don't know if it's easy to fix. I'll be looking into it in the future.

RAJ22

rajkaran said:
RAJ22 said:
ditto.

not like I'm obsessively checking BTF on my iPhone every chance I get or anything like that...haha
its summer, no school, mom watching her shows on the comp, dad and his business crap, really dont got nothing to do other than practice and call of duty, sorry :(

itsG

Any way to access the fullsite by choice instead????
On an android tho 2.1 to be exact if that's any hekp sorry iPhone lovers
When I type in the web address in the browser just takes me to the mobile site but I can't see attachments to people's posts except for once it randomly appeared but tried again and gone

ban3rg

itsG said:
When I type in the web address in the browser just takes me to the mobile site but I can't see attachments to people's posts except for once it randomly appeared but tried again and gone
from what i rmr there should be a "Classic" button on the homepage top left corner which converts it back to the full site

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
itsG said:
Actually, I don't see the mobile version at all, I see the site as is attachments and all. I'm running 2.1 as well.

itsG

footballforlife said:
itsG said:
Actually, I don't see the mobile version at all, I see the site as is attachments and all. I'm running 2.1 as well.
What phone/browser? Do u get other websites mobile pages? Is ur browser set to show itself as a PC not a phone?

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
itsG said:
footballforlife said:
itsG said:

What phone/browser? Do u get other websites mobile pages? Is ur browser set to show itself as a PC not a phone?

Droid Incredible running the installed browser. I can view mobile sites just fine. Nope, its just a phone. I believe you can click on a link at the mobile version to go to the full version, and that's what I did a long time ago. As far as I know there is no way to undo that change too, but I want the full site, so I don't mind..

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys,

To switch between mobile (iPhone) site and normal:

Saleem said:
CLICK HERE

If you are a PC user and just clicked the above link out of morbid curiosity, you're now looking at the iphone version. CLICK HERE to return to normal
I am working on setting up two things:

m.bhangrateamsforum.com for the mobile site
text.bhangrateamsforum.com if you have a whack phone and this is better for you. Should be live shortly.

itsG

Saleem said:
Hey guys,

m.bhangrateamsforum.com for the mobile site
text.bhangrateamsforum.com if you have a whack phone and this is better for you. Should be live shortly.

"whack phones" haha not mean at all lol
in a positive viewpoint its for the avg. user who doesnt prefer to have internet on his/her phone :D

Mandip

been looking for the Bhangra Teams Forum app on the app store on iphone 4 and cant seem to find it. Is there no longer a app there?

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Mandip said:
been looking for the Bhangra Teams Forum app on the app store on iphone 4 and cant seem to find it. Is there no longer a app there?
there never was an app (as far as i know). getting the website on the home screen just means putting a bookmark there so you can access it easier.