• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

I need song/mix suggestions

Arjun Barua

Member
Messages
650
So I'm performing solo at my cousin's sangeet in bangalore in a few days... and I have nothing prepared yet. Anyone got any ideas on a song or a short mix i could use? I want it to be around 4 mins.
 

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
and then u shud add in dance pe chance and then that song will end up playing for the rest of the nite and every1 will try dancing like u!!!! have fun
 

pritpal94

Active Member
Messages
1,312
Parul said:
and then u shud add in dance pe chance and then that song will end up playing for the rest of the nite and every1 will try dancing like u!!!! have fun
yeah, use the one mixed by abhigames. sickk.
 
Top