• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

I neeeeed to find this song

punjabi_pride

New Member
Messages
16
Hi guys,


I heard this bhangra mix on youtube and there is a song there that goes:
Jattan de putt jogi hoge Jattan de putt jogi hoge
Hoge ne mutiyaare
Aje vi kehni hain, main ni laaye laare


Here is the link to the mix:
Bhangra Remix 2010


The song that I am looking for is at 3.26..



I've been looking for the last 3 weeks.
If any of you guys know the song/artist, plz plz plz let me know. Or if you can send me the song/link, that be Awsome!! ;D


Thanks!!
 
Top