• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

inspiration places/etc

Messages
76
Kush said:
Naveen Singh Khokhar said:
for joshiley we think of everythin on the toilet. If someone has an idea and it wasn't from bein on the toilet we throw it out immediately. we even have group shits before practice and stuff like athletic teams do...
hahahahahaha

For me, I will put together a mix with a few songs I'm trying to choreo to (I have like an average of 10 versions of any cuts before I make a final one). Then, they get burned on a cd (which I go through faster than Joshiley does toilet paper) and it gets replayed over and over and over in my car. If i got a dollar for every time I got funny stares cause im flailing my arms in my car to do a step, I'd have well over 1000 dollars!
Joshiley doesnt use toilet paper
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
Well then how about faster than hand soap? please please please say you use that...
 

Arjun Barua

Member
Messages
650
Naveen Singh Khokhar said:
Joshiley doesnt use toilet paper
Ahahahaha this reminds me of Jasmit telling us, while we were standing in line at Chipotle, about how he cleans himself after taking a dump. Remember that, Hav? I would tell you all the details, but I don't wanna embarrass the guy!
 

Don

New Member
Messages
529
Naveen Singh Khokhar said:
for joshiley we think of everythin on the toilet. If someone has an idea and it wasn't from bein on the toilet we throw it out immediately. we even have group shits before practice and stuff like athletic teams do...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....this is true. I once thought of some new choreo while taking a leak but Naveen forced me to go back to the bathroom and take a 10 minute dump before I could show my new idea.

and Naveen what Kush is trying to say is that he goes through cds faster than we go through rolls of toilet paper. You then said we don't use toilet paper, so Kush is now saying that he goes through cds faster than we go through hand soap (he replaced toilet paper with hand soap bcuz as u said we don't use toilet paper, so then he really can't use it as a means to compare it with the time he takes to burn cds) lolzzz hope that helps
 

Shahrukh

Active Member
Messages
505
Parul said:
Naveen Singh Khokhar said:
for joshiley we think of everythin on the toilet. If someone has an idea and it wasn't from bein on the toilet we throw it out immediately. we even have group shits before practice and stuff like athletic teams do...
naveeen wowwwww thanks for the share im glad u feel completely comfortable sharing


great i dont get on btf for a day and you my teammates are already giving out our secrets!

guys go read the team confidentiality thread
= )
 

Mukandpuria

New Member
Messages
1,413
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....this is true. I once thought of some new choreo while taking a leak but Naveen forced me to go back to the bathroom and take a 10 minute dump before I could show my new idea.

and Naveen what Kush is trying to say is that he goes through cds faster than we go through rolls of toilet paper. You then said we don't use toilet paper, so Kush is now saying that he goes through cds faster than we go through hand soap (he replaced toilet paper with hand soap bcuz as u said we don't use toilet paper, so then he really can't use it as a means to compare it with the time he takes to burn cds) lolzzz hope that helps
lol thats what i call and addict
 
Top