• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Interpretive Jhoomer

Rohit

New Member
Messages
163
Nothing interpretive about this?? and @ 59sec's i swear she just bumped a volleyball :| lol
 

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
I love how the girl in the back is so calm, like it happens all the time.
 

rajkaran

Member
Messages
720
Rohit said:
Nothing interpretive about this?? and @ 59sec's i swear she just bumped a volleyball :| lol

lmfao! i noticed that too! hahaha

also...at least she has rhythm...I'm sure we at BTF have seen worse lol
 

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
Messages
1,270
rajkaran said:
lmfao! i noticed that too! hahaha

also...at least she has rhythm...I'm sure we at BTF have seen worse lol
amen
 

Jeeti

New Member
Messages
974
yeh this isn't so bad...i love the hrithik roshen ek pal ka jeena push to jhoomer.
 

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
She has promise(she uses heels at times), Its just things like the volleyball bump, steps, and other things that I thought funny(incorporated from other dances and stuff).
 

Ashqe

Member
Messages
610
Yeah she probably could learn how to do Bhangra just fine. She has rhythm and everything, it's just the moves that are ughhhhhh
 
Top