• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

is there really no DC Metro Punjabi Arts Academy thread?

Nikhil

New Member
Messages
881
http://dcpaa.angelfire.com/

Site is still under construction!
D.C. Metro Punjabi Arts Academy newly established by Amrinderjit Singh Pannu (Nana), Jasmit Brar and Benny Singh Sujlana.

For more information contact

Jasmit: jasmit.brar@gmail.com
Benny: singhp2@vcu.edu
Nana: contact me for his number, I forgot his email!

Lessons for Dhol and Bhangra available upon scheduling.
 

DParhar

New Member
Messages
65
I like the bg song and if any one wants it....

http://dcpaa.angelfire.com/song1.mp3
 

Rohit

New Member
Messages
163
DParhar said:
I like the bg song and if any one wants it....

http://dcpaa.angelfire.com/song1.mp3
didn't work for me ran into a 404 error but i managed to grab the song anyways lol so thought i'd post it.
 

Attachments

Top