• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Jawani Bhangra - Bruin 2013 mix

Romy

Hi everyone! I've attached our recent mix from Bruin Bhangra 2013. Thank you thank you thank you to Sean Kumar who stepped in with only a few weeks left before Bruin, overhauled and made our mix. We all understand there is a lot of work involved in making a good mix and Sean was absolutely willing to help us (even during his finals & graduation) and made this amazing mix for us. We all loved dancing to it!

We hope you all enjoy it as much as we do. :)

I definitely recommend contacting him if you or your team is in need of a mixer!

Attachments

sangeensingh

Only 9 MB? Needa render your mixes in higher quality bro, not just for getting the full effect when listening but lower quality mixes sound foggy in a venue/on stage as well

Anyways, interesting intro to say the least lol

preet585

Not Bad for making it in a few weeks, thought the ending was pretty sick. Remember to render your mixes in 320 bitrate!

Romy

The intro was a gimmick we did.

Also, a day before Bruin we needed to add a pause to our mix which I added in and since I'm unfamiliar with mixing, I rendered it at 180 bitrate. Now I know for next time!

Sachin

Sean worked on this at the end of the school year and he literally went nuts with it and worked on it non-stop. Every time he played it for me he had something new to show me (a couple times a week). All I have to say is awesome job, and i'm really proud of how far you have come as a mixer so quickly.

If you need a mix done, Sean is your man. He is making a couple of other team's mixes for next season too.

Keep up the good work bro.