• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Jawani Warriors Live Set with Chuch Mahi

singh89

Just seen this video. You guys did really well the routine was quite fast for a live set. But you guys pulled it off and it was sick. Red jori was really clean too. You guys had mad energy and agree with most of what people said you guys have crazy stamina!!

Only annoying thing was the guy recoding shouting every couple of seconds lol could barely here the singer sing. Overall sick ass performance keep up the good work hope to see you guys in Cali soon.

sgrewal30

I ono why but I always find faster live sets more interesting. Like I would prefer BABC's set over something like Heerays. Both teams are awesome. but for me the faster sets are more entertaining to me. I agree about the camera guy LOL@ more annoying than a screaming girl

rsingh90

damn..this set looks like it was on fast forward the entire time. you guys have craaaazy stamina. LOVED how you started off the set with a bang...that got everyone amped up for sure. that being said, i think the set might have benefited with a little more grace in some parts of the set. chuch mahi on dhol toooooo sick.

the yelling from the cameraman tho...god damn.

aman dhaliwal

good job boyss yall killed it for a north american team,,,,and for all the people complaining about the tempo or speed of the set, im pretty sure chuch mahi ustad has way more knowledge of that then all of you all. once again great job boys

Ashveer

aman dhaliwal said:
good job boyss yall killed it for a north american team,,,,and for all the people complaining about the tempo or speed of the set, im pretty sure chuch mahi ustad has way more knowledge of that then all of you all. once again great job boys
my point was that the set wasnt as clean and graceful as it could have been because of the speed.

my point was the the set wasnt clean because of the speed. and

GSingh

Ashveer said:
aman dhaliwal said:
my point was that the set wasnt as clean and graceful as it could have been because of the speed.

my point was the the set wasnt clean because of the speed. and

arjunK

Re: Jawani Warriors Live professional view with Chuch Mahi

this wasn't even a competition (i think?) and still probably the best NA live set i can think of.

singhk1

That's Dilpreet S. right when he was younger? He Improved a lottt he sings for NJ now right