• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Jhummar Megamix

ahmad

hahah it has possibly every single popular jhummar song i can think of....
but its awesome :D flows reallly well

abhigames

too cluttered at times, JT beat is often not on pitch...just way too much to be considered a clean mix, like the song selection though

imakhilyou37

abhigames said:
too cluttered at times, JT beat is often not on pitch...just way too much to be considered a clean mix, like the song selection though
Yea, i know what you mean about it being too much at times... that's why we decided not to use it. 'My love' sounds on pitch to me though, you're saying at times it's off pitch and at times it's ok? thanks for the input tho

imakhilyou37

Gagan A said:
heres another chummar mix
Hmm other than the first 3-4 seconds the mixing wasn't off beat at all. But that beginning sounded wayyyy off. cut the naine maar mukhaya, and have it start at the ch-ch so only the dhol brings us in... Also work on pitch shifting and EQ-ing... Pitches were way off, and doesnt sound like it was EQed at all... Also, it gets kind of annoying if your changing songs after 2 lines the whole way through. What i usually like to do with a megamix, like i did in the one here, is pick 1 base song, mix in a megamix at the beginning of it where there are no words, then let the words of the base song stay uncut completely. With this one i did that, and transitioned between 2 base songs. Made this about 6 months ago too, so it was a bit cluttered, all part of the learning process though bud ;). Good foundation though so far, work on eqing, pitch, and keeping base songs so it doesnt sound cluttered.

dj4ward

SICKK mixx...but yeah it is a little cluttered at times

what is the song at :40 sec called? mixed with my love

keep it up man