• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Khirre Phul Gulab De @ Big Apple Bhangra 2012

sumeetj

Here is our performance from this past weekend. We would like to thank BAB committee for a great competition, as well as Hardeep Singh for tying all our paggs. Vic from SGPD tied 2 of ours as well, and that helped us out alot as well.

The mix was made by Anooj Trivedi (AKT Productions) and he did an amazing job, especially under a time crunch.

Constructive criticism would be great to hear!

Jodis:

Green: Romeen Sheth/Alan Guan
Purple: Anooj Trivedi/Bianca Patel
Red: Varun Goswami/Ashvin Kapur
Blue: Nikhil Batra/Kuntal Shah
Yellow: Sumeet Jindal/Raj Shah
Pink: Kanwar Johal/Akash Ganapathi

KPGD at Big Apple Bhangra 2012

Suna

red guy doing backwards behtke was crazy! and ek pal ka jeena gimmick was cute haha congrats on the placing!

Kush

K P MOTHA F*CKIN G D! HELL yes. this was the one we've been waiting for. nasty, through and through. so proud of you.

Bhangraboy234

Enjoyable and entertaining set, didn't like the walking the sapp gimmick used again as y'all did that last year as well at BAB

Anik915

Performance seemed like it was both fun to dance and fun to watch.

Not the cleanest performance, saw some people goin pretty easy, and saw others goin nuts. Both moves and energy levels should be standardized.

Congrats on the placing

sdadoo15

Staff member
:eek: wow! this was definitely one of the better performances i have ever seen! a big thing that you guys did really well was that no one dancer "overswagulated". everyone looked together the entire performance and it really adds to the overall effect of the dance! sick job KPGD, can't wait to see more.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
choreo was really creative and sufficiently acrobatic to keep me entertained. a lot of the moves reminded me of NYPD @ E8. in a "ooh i see the influence here" way, not a "wow why'd you copy that" one.

also your guys' vardiyan are gorgeous. especially the blue. damn.