• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

kid practicing in garage

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
Kid needs more conditioning.. but still at least he is trying. He clearly wants to learn and I will not fault him for that at all. My suggestion is to try to join an academy/class or a team, even if its just to attend practice and learn only. Try to get better fundamentals: watch the footwork and the arm placement. Also remember to smile!

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
good form, obvious motivation, this kid could become really good with some conditioning

i heard Guardians intro, Jason Kataria's Shounk (either b2b or pcbca can't remember), NJ, AEG, Knights

lavesh

lollll, hes doin the alan guann!!! "OHHH, OHHHHHHH, OHHHHH" hahahhahahahahahahh

just for the record, im makin fun of the cheena, not the guy in the vid lol

Jeeti

so let me just say...that it is entirely possible that this kid lives in the middle of nowhere much like I did before college started...and is just doing what he can....which if that is the case, then MAD PROPS to the kid for getting this good off videos and such...you'd think with this kind of dedication..bustin out in the garage that if a team WERE IN HIS AREA..he'd definitely be there....i don't know..just a thought.

also..i scoped the mad funnny pink power wheels jeeep in the back...cracked me up..he must have a little sister.

singh911

This guys pretty good. If he keeps on practicing more, he will be a crazy dancer. Also, their was an large imporvment from the first video to the second. Good job man! :)

Billoo0

Jeeti said:
also..i scoped the mad funnny pink power wheels jeeep in the back...cracked me up..he must have a little sister.
lol, i found the propane tank and stove to be sitting there funny as well hahah... i thought it was just my household

second video, head movements were nutsss and there has been an obvious improvement when compared with second video (movements and execution of moves weren't so choppy in the first video posted on thread meaning he's progressing for sure!)

kudos for trying!

hes pretty well set compared to alot of ppl iv seen .. props to him if he learned him self .. and i heard some virsa in there too .. good stuff

singh89

He's quite good for a beginner, and if he learned off just by watching videos thats sick. He definitely improved from the first video seems. Anyone know who he is?

BBC

Sunny Monster Kanwar said:
hes pretty well set compared to alot of ppl iv seen .. props to him if he learned him self .. and i heard some virsa in there too .. good stuff
-rumaal by kaka Bhaniawala

Also yeah definitely this kids done a great job learning on his own.

BBC said:
Sunny Monster Kanwar said:
-rumaal by kaka Bhaniawala

Also yeah definitely this kids done a great
job learning on his own.
- jitt de nishaan by sartaj

sgrewal30

I wonder if this kid has BTF hahahahah yeah dude if he learned this off just watching videos then damn i wonder how he'd dance with team practices

BBC

sgrewal30 said:
I wonder if this kid has BTF hahahahah yeah dude if he learned this off just watching videos then damn i wonder how he'd dance with team practices
Chances are he does because the parts of the mixes he's taken sound clean and all the ones that have been used. Have been posted.