New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
Haterr....u doing run thrus on sunday for thatamancheema said:f**k the lakers
LOL yeah , it's from that game.[Sher] Imran said:I cant see it im at work, but is it the bench tapping the ground 2x and switching their legs? i noticed it in their preseason game against denver and i kept rewinding it to make sure i wasnt trippin haha
lol, he tried, but he was too slow. hahahaSher said:hahaha josh powell is out of it
+1Vick said:I think its pretty gay....
it is from the classic sports movie Major League. the NBA made a rule that people on the bench cannot be standing during the game being active on the court, so they gotta find other ways to celebrate now.Jessica said:Haha, I wonder who came up with that