Hey guys, I posted in the forum recently and had several teams respond, thank you very much. As I am moving with along with the competition, the details are as follows...
COMPETITION NAME: RAI'M (PRONOUNCED RHYME) ENTERTAINMENT PRESENT: LONE STAR BHANGRA
DATE: MARCH 9TH 2013
CITY: HOUSTON TX
Those whom are interested please message me directly on the forum or my personal email rajmirza6@gmail.com. As this is the FIRST EVER COMPETITION that is being hosted in Houston, the teams whom have contacted me already have admission into the competition. We need a few more teams to have the competition complete. At the end of the month I plan on sending out the registration packets out to the teams whom have reached me, it will have the details of the competition in depth, which I'm currently working on. Thanks for the patients of the teams whom have reached me thus far. More to come in the following week.
;D 8) Thanks.
Raj Mirza
Marketing Manager
RAI'M ENTERTAINMENT
COMPETITION NAME: RAI'M (PRONOUNCED RHYME) ENTERTAINMENT PRESENT: LONE STAR BHANGRA
DATE: MARCH 9TH 2013
CITY: HOUSTON TX
Those whom are interested please message me directly on the forum or my personal email rajmirza6@gmail.com. As this is the FIRST EVER COMPETITION that is being hosted in Houston, the teams whom have contacted me already have admission into the competition. We need a few more teams to have the competition complete. At the end of the month I plan on sending out the registration packets out to the teams whom have reached me, it will have the details of the competition in depth, which I'm currently working on. Thanks for the patients of the teams whom have reached me thus far. More to come in the following week.
Raj Mirza
Marketing Manager
RAI'M ENTERTAINMENT