• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Looking for a preferred location to order a Dhol in India.

Dholi Gurjant

New Member
Messages
33
Hey what's up everyone,


I'm currently in the process of doing some Dhol shopping. Looking for either a Kaahli Taali or Akhrot. I have family out in India at the moment and was trying to get a Dhol (neither parents know anything about a Dhol). I personally don't know any specific address of places or any Ustads personally. Was hoping to see if anybody could refer me to someone, of course a reliable place that won't try to rip my parents off. Family is in Amritsar, Punjab. Location doesn't have to be in Punjab specifically. But if anyone can refer me to a few places that would be much appreciated.




Thanks,


Gurjant
 
Top