• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Media Center

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
I was in the media center looking to see a list of all the newly uploaded songs on BTF. To my dismay there was no "date added" option. You can only see the songs in alphabetical order, download count, who its posted by, and a few other categories. Saleem, can we have it so that searching the latest uploaded songs can be a bit easier? thanks in advance.
 

Saleem

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,928
To be honest it would take php experience that i just do not have. if anyone has that experience, please let me know as I'd love to add this functionality! I'll also ask a friend of mine whose been working on some php stuff I guess we'll see what materializes
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
ohh ok I didnt know it was a complex job. its all good.
 
Top