• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Mixing Ladder Song Suggestions

Just wanted to help make a bigger list of songs to chose from that you want to hear. Drop a song for the mixing ladder.
We have already used the following songs:
Soorma - Jazzy B
Jatt di Sardari - Gurmukh Doabia
Puth Jattan De Surinder Shinda/Gurbhej Brar
Vadda Bai - Sharry Mann
Yaari Jaan Ton Pyari - Gaggi Haibowalia
Weapons - Elly Mangat
Shaukeen Balliye - Kru172
Dushmani - Kaka Bhanianwala
Naam Tera - Karan Sembhi
Taare Taare Taare - Jordan Sandhu, Gitaz Bindrakhia, Razbir Zaildar
Velliyan - Gurjazz
Panga Sade Naal - Dev Dhillon
30 Bore - Dilpreet Dhillon Pasand Jatt Di - Gitaz Bindrakhia

ksxi

17 / UK - I like Bhangra (kinda)
You know instead of working from an actual song, how about you use a vocal stem, for producers/DJs to actually re-produce/remix the song, this can help create cleaner mixes and allow for more creativity :)

MundaPKVailatiDaru

ksxi said:
You know instead of working from an actual song, how about you use a vocal stem, for producers/DJs to actually re-produce/remix the song, this can help create cleaner mixes and allow for more creativity :)

Ditto
There should a be a producing ladder as well

ksxi

MundaPKVailatiDaru said:
ksxi said:

Ditto
There should a be a producing ladder as well
That's actually a good idea. I would, but have no idea how to manage stuff haha, what about any of the OG members? Jasjeet? Swi?Guekmann Gill?

That's a great idea. The only thing is that I personally wouldn't know exactly how to do that so we would be open to have anyone help out and run that.

ksxi

Also, a song for remix comp, Jutti Kasuri - harshdeep kaur

Very chill and acoustic song, could do loads to this track! :)

ICMENT

We should bring back themes from 2013, like ex. Same Size for gym, gani for senti and yaar bamb for dancefloor jams