• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Most annoying posters on BTF

abhigames

Member
Messages
709
This should be fun...no hard feelings or anything...and since we're all friends, this should be something to laugh about.

1. Kinnell - like ur enthusiasm, but ur weird
2. Pritpal94 - just cuz ur from england and i dont get any of that british humOr
3. Summy - feels like he jst disagrees for the sake of disagreeing (even though many of his posts are insightful)
4. Turbaninc - never posts...what a loser.

its actually an honor...means you're very active, but also annoying. put up yours too!
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
hahaha... you edited your quote, but when I put your quote as a part of my post, the original quote is still there... bustedddddddddddd....
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
then theres some sort of a coding error... i didnt just pull that quote outta my ass...
 

pritpal94

Active Member
Messages
1,312
Vick just admit it, your seing things :D

Well here is my top 3 most annoying posters:

1. Me, I have actually realized from Ventrilo and Panic!at the bhangra! that I am really very annoying..
2. Vick, he see's things ::)
3. Gabar Singh :mad:, she lied to me and told me that she was a guy and getting married to Avni (Panic!at the bhangra!)
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
abhigames said:
This should be fun...no hard feelings or anything...and since we're all friends, this should be something to laugh about.

1. Kinnell - like ur enthusiasm, but ur weird
2. Pritpal94 - just cuz ur from england and i dont get any of that british humOr
3. Summy - feels like he jst disagrees for the sake of disagreeing (even though many of his posts are insightful)
4. Turbaninc - never posts...what a loser.

its actually an honor...means you're very active, but also annoying. put up yours too!
I really don't know what to say, dude. But whatever, if it entertains you, be my guest then.

I guess it would be some sort of an honour... coming from the great "mad ripped like hrithik roshan"/"my muscles are too huge for the BTF tshirt" abhigames? ::)

Vick said:
then theres some sort of a coding error... i didnt just pull that quote outta my ass...
There's no coding error. If you edit your post within a certain amount of time after you initially post it, it doesn't display the edited phrase.
 

pritpal94

Active Member
Messages
1,312
awwww Kinnell...
I was trying to make vick look as if he was seeing things :)

Anyway.. I reckon that this topic is going to be real big!
 

Chidiya

New Member
Messages
338
pritpal94 said:
3. Gabar Singh :mad:, she lied to me and told me that she was a guy and getting married to Avni (Panic!at the bhangra!)
You're making things up. I'm a man. ALL man.

I dont' think anyones annoying here..weird yes, annoying no. Wait..Pritpal can be ahahahah but thats cause hes like 14 and doesn't know what the hell hes talking about.
 

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
Messages
409
pritpal94 said:
3. Gabar Singh :mad:, she lied to me and told me that she was a guy and getting married to Avni (Panic!at the bhangra!)
DUDE what are you talking abouT? we were totally just messing with you that day, obv Gabar is a guy, havent you seen his curly mooch? its so sexyyyy


Gabar Singh said:
You're making things up. I'm a man. ALL man.

I dont' think anyones annoying here..weird yes, annoying no. Wait..Pritpal can be ahahahah but thats cause hes like 14 and doesn't know what the hell hes talking about.
I agree lol
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
oJaLa said:
DUDE what are you talking abouT? we were totally just messing with you that day, obv Gabar is a guy, havent you seen his curly mooch? its so sexyyyy
oJaLa, you know that doesnt say much when the average Indian chick already has a curly mustache.
 

Laddi

New Member
Messages
564
kinnell said:
oJaLa said:
DUDE what are you talking abouT? we were totally just messing with you that day, obv Gabar is a guy, havent you seen his curly mooch? its so sexyyyy
oJaLa, you know that doesnt say much when the average Indian chick already has a curly mustache.
^LOL^ :D

I dont have a specific member in mind...but I think its hella annoying when a good discussion is going and some members get side-tracked and start having thier own conversations...you click on the post to see why its being blown up, and see 2 pages of dumb conversation totally OFF the topic! LOL...

But I have to say my FAVORITE poster is VICK!!! hahahaha...one of the first threads i read on BTF was the SoCal giddha competition one, and Vick's comments on that discussion had me rolling on the floor!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA... :D ;D :D
 

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
Messages
409
kinnell said:
oJaLa said:
DUDE what are you talking abouT? we were totally just messing with you that day, obv Gabar is a guy, havent you seen his curly mooch? its so sexyyyy
oJaLa, you know that doesnt say much when the average Indian chick already has a curly mustache.
HAHAHA that was good, but a CURLY one? rly? whoa.

Gabar, I think you're gonna have to prove your manhood in other ways hahahaha
 

Chidiya

New Member
Messages
338
oJaLa said:
kinnell said:
oJaLa said:
DUDE what are you talking abouT? we were totally just messing with you that day, obv Gabar is a guy, havent you seen his curly mooch? its so sexyyyy
oJaLa, you know that doesnt say much when the average Indian chick already has a curly mustache.
HAHAHA that was good, but a CURLY one? rly? whoa.

Gabar, I think you're gonna have to prove your manhood in other ways hahahaha
Damn Kinnel you must be hanging out some masculine Indian chicks hahaha

Ojala, I'm big. If you know what I mean ;-)
 
Top