• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Mtv Cribs - Osama Bin Laden

styllfresh

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]New Video: Comment, Rate, Subscribe, post to your facebook wall [/size][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNUwjEAcToc
[/size][/font]

bhatman

Is it just me or are all there sketches a bit lame? (Just noticing when compared to others out there)

sartajjudge

It appeared that this had potential up to when he locked the door with the chair, but it went downhill fast after that. Could have done a much better job with this though.

J Hayer

sartajjudge said:
It appeared that this had potential up to when he locked the door with the chair, but it went downhill fast after that. Could have done a much better job with this though.
^lol about that...these guys don't really get the concept of how to prop a chair on a door

Navkarn

SherPunjabi408 said:
"styllfresh" just stop here before you embarrass yourself even more.
see here is problem ... i saw the comments on his youtube page and people think he's hilarious. but what he doesn't realize is, the people laughing at this are the same kids that would probably die of laughter if someone makes a fart noise with their mouth ... doesn't take much. the btf population generally consists of late high school kids to college students, i don't think you're targeting the right audience dude, considering the consistent negative feedback you're getting from us. you would probably have a huge success posting on the Dora the Explorer forums. might want to look into that, good luck.