• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Mukadma - ADH

hardeep_singh

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,463
Raghav said:
hardeep_singh said:
also attached vang because its a sick track
Thanks a lot, man! :D
chal eda kar 22, mai teray layi madat kitti ah, sadi vi thori seva kar de, taji barfi liya de meray layi, oh vali jeday uttay silver foil layio hundi ah
 

Raghav

Member
Messages
192
LOL, yeah man i'll ship them to your place
haha

PS. Since we're on the subject of favours...if you get a chance, can you attach one last song for me? (don''t hate me) I haven't been able to find a decent rip of it, all the links on nannu are dead. I'm looking for 'Punjabi Naara' by Ranjit Mani. I'll really appreciate it! I'll buy you an entire barfi factory haha. Out of all seriousness, thanks for taking out the time to post these songs man. I really appreciate your help
 

hardeep_singh

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,463
shotu asi ta bas gareeb lok ah, saday batuaye khaali, dilaan vich shaunk, te saday computeraan te punjabi geet
 
Top