• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

NACHDA PUNJAB PLACINGS 2011

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Live: 1st Place - Gabroo Punjabis

Battle of the Bands Winner: Gabroo Punjabis

mss

Placings are messed, should have been 1. BCC 2. BK 3. Cal. Live placing was proper thoo!

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
Aneeta said:
mss said:
ashleyherar said:
too bad you werent judging :)
Content removed

Dude, calm down. It's just a competition. Learn some manners.
+1Just because you're 13 and think you're some internet thug doesn't give you the right to say foul things on BTF. You're heading straight for a ban mss.Be warned.. you've been reported and the ban hammer awaits! ;) ~ Basim :) [/color]

singh89

Congratulations to the all the placing teams, I would have thought 1st: BCC/BK 2nd: BCC/BK 3rd: Cal but either way congrats too the placing teams. All the teams were really entertaining, also Panj had a good set too.

Congrats to Gabroo Punjabis for first place and got the best band award :)

Eshuh

Major props to all the teams. It takes hard work and dedication to get to where they are now.
Congrats to all the teams that placed.

I gotta add tho, Canada, you made this Canadian proud! :) awesome job up there to the Canadian teams!! :)

KushK

Saw Cal Bhangra... Didn't get to see any other team. Instantly knew that cal Bhangra would place. Blue jordi was fucking unreal for cal!

Heard BK boys ripped it up! Harman Singh back in action :) waiting for this video- I'm sure you boys fucking tore it up!

Sick shit Gabroo Punjabis! Farhan- I see you ;)

Mans

BTF Mixing Mod
Yep all the teams were pretty good. I figured that PANJ would have placed but whatever. But that guy that threw the water bottle at Davis Di Dynasty was a complete ass.

singh89

Mans said:
Yep all the teams were pretty good. I figured that PANJ would have placed but whatever. But that guy that threw the water bottle at Davis Di Dynasty was a complete ass.
Yeah what was up with that? I didn't really get to see 3D performance, but heard about someone throwing a water bottle at them.

a.pooni

The teams that placed, should have placed, but I thought the winners would be 1.BCC/BK 2. BCC/BK 3. CAL
Gabroo Punjabi's well deserved the first place trophy, no doubt.