• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Nachda Punjab

Nachda Punjab

New Member
Messages
7
To the Participants and Audience of NachDa Punjab,

Nachda Punjab will no longer be held on September 20, 2008 because the venue was double booked. The event will now be held on November 1, 2008.

We are still accepting applications for teams that want to participate in the competition. The deadline for registration will now be September 28th, 2008.

These are the current teams that have been selected to compete:

1.Waris Punjab De(BC, Canada)
2.Bay Area Bhangra Club
3.Bhangra Knights
4.Gabroo Punjabis
5.Jatt
6.Nachde Sher Jawan(Toronto, Canada)
7.Heeray Punjab De

We would like to thank all of you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us @ Nachdapunjab@yahoo.com

www.Nachda-punjab.com


Thank you,

Nachda Punjab Committee
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
my predictions:

1. JATT
2. JATT
3. JATT
..................
................
...............
7. Waris Punjab De (JALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE LOLLL JK I love you Waris)

Ok, but on a serious note: Waris vs. Heeray vs. NSJ? UMMM I'd just like to be the first to say that this battle will be RIDICULOUS. That'll be a true battle of Vancouver, Cali, and Toronto bhangra (I mean so will Bulldog, but, you know what I mean)......if only we had PPA up in there, the lineup would be complete.

Sidenote: DAYAMMMMM Nachde Sher jawan is going to be in Cali TWICE in a month!!!! Cant wait to see you guys at Bulldog and Nachda Punjab! And Manjot, you know whats up ;)

extra sidenote: Bucking Bronco Bhangra at Nachda Punjab 2005............nuff said ;)
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Sarabjit said:
Meistro said:
extra sidenote: Bucking Bronco Bhangra at Nachda Punjab 2005............nuff said ;)
WOW MEISTRO WOW
I had to throw that in there hahaha, pay your respects!!! hahaha jk
 

gdholi7

Member
Messages
271
bay area bhangra club vs heeray...the battle of the bay...

seems like its going to be a great comp..i wonder what jatt is coming out with should be interesting
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
maybe we should help Jatt and find a punjab video from youtube that has good sound quality liek the saraba college one, so that they can use that for their next "mix". and we can post the video to "help" with choreography.....LOLL okkk that was mean. but not really.

btw sarabjit, NOBODY will ever see that video EVER. If you were at that epic show, or if you own the dvd, you have seen it. Otherwise, it does not exist to those who haven't viewed it!
 

ban3rg

Active Member
Messages
1,492
Meistro said:
maybe we should help Jatt and find a punjab video from youtube that has good sound quality liek the saraba college one, so that they can use that for their next "mix". and we can post the video to "help" with choreography.....LOLL okkk that was mean. but not really.

btw sarabjit, NOBODY will ever see that video EVER. If you were at that epic show, or if you own the dvd, you have seen it. Otherwise, it does not exist to those who haven't viewed it!
I've emailed the co-president of AVAP as listed on their site (Roma Kaundal) but just in case anyone knows, how can I purchase the dvd?
 

panic! at the bhangra

creeping the bhangra scene since 2006
Messages
117
bhangra knights had a hella sick mix at davis last summer, hopefully their mix is hella tight again and if it is, i want it.
 

Jaskaran

New Member
Messages
66
hahah meistro good one, I actually laughed hahaha.

but nah man, we got our own mix for this one and the rest of the comps, also we actually are competing in this one from the get go, rather than being exhibition to get our feet wet, to being moved to competing because 3 teams dropped out on Bruin 2 weeks before the show.

So that's that and anyways, I can't wait for this showww, BAY AREAAAAA

Jaskaran D
 

Gabroo

New Member
Messages
218
Now that this competition has become such a mess with another date change, I doubt all of these teams will come, but Waris vs. Heeray would be an intense matchup, and I'm interested to see how Gabroo Punjabis will be after their hiatus.
 

Gurjit

Member
Messages
100
I'm sure GP will bring some good stuff...seen some of their guys this last weekend in Vallejo; they looked great!

Man, what's up with our nor-cal comps lately, they are losing their credibility a bit with the date changes
I remember when Rooh, Nachda Punjab, and DDA were the better west coast competitions...
 
Top