NBA Playoffs 2011

Multani

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/13/overheard-on-cnn-com-to-be-great-james-needs-humility/?hpt=hp_c2[/font]

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!

bhangrathug

Navkarn said:

i'm not done yet! im giving kush all he can handle!

HE AINT DONE YET EITHERRRRRRR....WAIT TIL NEXT YEARRRR....EVERYONE WHO HATES LEBRONG HAVE FUN WITH IT THIS YEAR BECAUSE NEXT YEAR THIS WILL ALL CHANGE....AND NAVLANNNNNN HEAT AINT DA SUNSSS THEY WILL GET A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Kush

lol deshawn stevinson is the biggest moron, EVER. hes running his mouth like an allstar. forgettable in the history books, know your place kiddo.

Dirk dancing = win.

Bballer

Honestly a lot of people believe that it's lebrons fault and not wades. The leader of the heat gets a free pass and everyone hates lebron. It's like blameing thabo sefolosha for not stepping up against the mavs instead of blameing durant. Last time I checked leaders are supposed to lead their teams and take the majority of glory for wins and most of the scrutiny for the losses. Not the sidekick. However amazing finals and I am so glad that Dirk and Kidd got their rings. Although I am pissed off that classless Terry and stevenson get a ring.

HarmanSingh

Kush said:
lol deshawn stevinson is the biggest moron, EVER. hes running his mouth like an allstar. forgettable in the history books, know your place kiddo.

Dirk dancing = win.
Stevenson stepped his game up for the finals. And every championship team needs a guy like Stevenson. I know you wish the Heat had him instead of bringing out Eddie House.

HarmanSingh

Kush said:
nor will EVERYONE else get better and the heat stay stagnant. Lol, we're not even a full season in, and thats my point. you think we PEAKED in less than a year? doubtful. Again, i'm not saying we're gonna win ridiculous, i'm just saying accomplishments and impressive play for the majority of the season is undermined by HATE. Some of the greatest athletes of all time were bitter to take down. See Muhammed Ali. Everyone needs to grow up a bit.

People hate the heat because they enjoy hating. The same way so many people hate on the lakers, the same way so many people hate on the yankees... the same way so many people hate on Floyd Mayweather. Ridiculous expectations? We went 6 games in the finals... so how close did we come to meeting those "ridiculous" expectations, hm? Did we meet "pretty damn high expectations" but fall just short of the ridiculous? Lol What defines "not Stacking up"... if its championship or bust then sure, we didnt stack up. If its being a powerhouse in the NBA, Check. If its being a team thats going to contend for the next 2-3 years minimum, Check. If its creating an energy, excitement, and interest int he NBA that hasnt been seen for over a decade, Check. And if its simply building the framework for a potential future explosion that may or may not come, then I'll take that as a check too, because THIS, in my opinon, is setting new bars for baskeball...

We made a title run in the VERY INCOMPLETE AND CLASHING STATE we were in... Given an offseason and a bit of thought adjustment, we dont even have to make roster changes to be a better team, much more efficient on offense this year. And thats to assume we wouldnt even make any changes beyond developing stronger skill sets in our players to create diversity on the court.

Lol... you know something thats more disappointing that getting to the finals and not winning? Not even getting to the finals. Yeah, i call that an upgrade for wade, bosh, AND lebron.
The point I am making is that it is should not be accepted that the Heat will become a dynasty, which is the prevailing thought amongst Heat fans. It really isn't that easy. And the problems the Heat face will not be solved by adding a couple players. Lebron still has to learn to play without the ball. He still has to get some sort of a post game. He still has to improve his jumpshot. He still has to learn how to finish games. Bosh still has to play better defense, toughen up and get on the boards more.

Also, the difference between hating on the Lakers or Yankees is that they actually won. Lebron hasn't won anything, neither have the Heat. The hate they get is because Lebron is not a likable person. He carries himself like a tool. Kobe does too, but he has won enough that people forgive his arrogance. The ridiculous expectations they set for themselves was when Lebron said "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5..."