• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

NBA Playoffs

Sunny

Capital Bhangra
yea their defense isnt doing anything to stop the celtics, i mean how are u gonna let them make a comeback after u have such a big lead

Havish

ya seriously... even in game 5 when the lakers were up by like 18 in the 1st, i think the lakers were more worried than the celtics.

plus KG will play a lot better at home and so will the role players

Don

as much as i want the lakers to win...it seems that it will probably go the celtics way in boston :(

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Havish said:
plus KG will play a lot better at home and so will the role players
Yeah, he better. He kept falling to pressure. Not clutch at all. :-\

A) I wish I was back in Boston this Tuesday B) and I had tickets to the game.

Havish

Ya, those two missed free throws was bad.

kinnell said:
A) I wish I was back in Boston this Tuesday B) and I had tickets to the game.
Tru that... I have those same two wishes right now

Jeeti

LA can't defend Paul Pierce, plain and simple...Ray Allen and KG have played well, but Pierce has dominated...it might just be a matter of match ups but either way LA's defense on him was horrible lastnight, he was gettin to the basket every single time down the floor. Bostons also doing a great job defensively on Kobe..he looks frustrated, Boston in 6.

Jimmy

You know Boston will be worried if they cant win Game 6. KG and Allen didn't play well so it was ok for Pierce to get to the basket.

But the Lakers will definitely have to play near flawless to win in Boston.