• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Need "bruaahs", "ah ha", etc. clips!

Havish

Mariam said:
And, just to think out of the box, imagine if you could put together all your favorite and sickest moves and formations into a sequence - not having to worry about matching the song or lyrics for once. It's exciting. I can't explain it, but hopefully you'll get to seee it.
That is one of the reasons why I love live bhangra, you are free to create your own set the way you picture it in your mind. It works with music to but don't have the same amount of freedom.

Also looking forward to seeing it.

Manjot

Havish said:
Mariam said:
And, just to think out of the box, imagine if you could put together all your favorite and sickest moves and formations into a sequence - not having to worry about matching the song or lyrics for once. It's exciting. I can't explain it, but hopefully you'll get to seee it.
That is one of the reasons why I love live bhangra, you are free to create your own set the way you picture it in your mind. It works with music to but don't have the same amount of freedom.

Also looking forward to seeing it.
yehh thats 1 of my reasons too for live...u can do wut u wantt:D

imakhilyou37

KaraN said:
i got some exclusive bruahs for that are only for aeg....mariam i'll make a deal with u...u give me your number and i give u ma exclusive bruahs

Deal

or

No Deal

;)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m75g_A731q0

just saw this and it reminded me of this post hahaha

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
KaraN said:
i got some exclusive bruahs for that are only for aeg....mariam i'll make a deal with u...u give me your number and i give u ma exclusive bruahs

Deal

or

No Deal

;)
No deal. You should just be helpful from the goodness of your heart, not cuz you want something in return :(
Oh yeah, and Sulman already e-mailed me like 20, ha :p