• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Need Simple Logo Drawn

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
Hey guys,

Any graphic designer or people who can draw (computer) here? Need a logo drawn. Just silhouette of a figure in bhangra pose... based off pictures I send you. We want a new design for apparel :)

We can also negotiate compensation for your time.

E-mail me at asdbhangra@gmail.com if you can help!
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Compensation? NICE.

I'll send you guys an email after this weekend when I'm free or hit me up on aim: godkx6. I think I may have some time to help a fellow Midwest team out. ;)
 
Top