• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

New Jusreign video... punjabi music rant!

hardeep_singh

lol hey miss pooja loves to sing, let her make as many songs as she wants as long as some of em are decent
man speaks the truth bout the UK scene, sick of all the "metz and trix" crap
"panga" is the most overplayed, overused, overrated "bhangra" song ever, the fact that 80% of the bhangra teams out there have used it in mixes makes it even worse, i think at this point this is the song that most non punjabis, who dont know much bout punjabi music, relate to bhangra. that makes me sick. diljit is the biggest sellout ever, dude went from making incredible songs like daka, paggan pauchvian, malki keema to makin overproduced lame songs like panga, what a piece of shit.

Jessica

www.bigapplebhangra2011.com
Hahahahahah! This video is so legit, all reasons were just spot on!

Yo yo maple syrup singh .. LMAO! awesome.

Multani

hardeep_singh said:
lol hey miss pooja loves to sing, let her make as many songs as she wants as long as some of em are decent
"panga" is the most overplayed, overused, overrated "bhangra" song ever, the fact that 80% of the bhangra teams out there have used it in mixes makes it even worse, i think at this point this is the song that most non punjabis, who dont know much bout punjabi music, relate to bhangra. that makes me sick. diljit is the biggest sellout ever, dude went from making incredible songs like daka, paggan pauchvian, malki keema to makin overproduced lame songs like panga, what a piece of shit.

Panga is one of the legit and his best songs bro what you talking about? I def wudn't call that song no peice of shit.

Computer DJ's haha

hardeep_singh

Multani said:
hardeep_singh said:

Panga is one of the legit and his best songs bro what you talking about? I def wudn't call that song no peice of shit.

Computer DJ's haha
lol i cant tell if you're being sarcastic or serious, bro

Multani

hardeep_singh said:
Multani said:
hardeep_singh said:

Computer DJ's haha
lol i cant tell if you're being sarcastic or serious, bro
Serious brotha also if it was peice of shit song why is it so popular? Whymost teams used it? Why people have lyrices on their statuses? To you it might be peice os shit, I think this was his biggest hit.

Bballer

Panga sounds great but it has the stupidest meaning ever like if he is only scared of god why does he keep a loaded gun songs just garbage