• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

NFL trade bonanza

ladoopants786

Does the new Viking offense give Mcnabb a shot at a SB title? I feel like this year is the year to do it (if they replace Rice with a decent player), and next year is a possible long-shot. He hella deserved one with the eagles, but sadly it never happened

Navkarn

ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Albert Haynesworth and Chad Ochocinco to new england. PANDIIIIIIIIII.
garbage and garbage. the pats are hoping they can be the lakers of the nfl and "tame" these guys like ron artest ... i don't see it happening.

ladoopants786

although it wouldn't make any sense and is highly improbable, i really wanna see plax in new england go dumb. 100 receptions 1300+ yds 14 TDs

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Albert hated playing for shanahan because he ran a scheme where he had to play nose, bill has a great defensive mind, he'll make use of Albert, and if he can get back into shape, he'll be a force.

As for Chad, bill has been able to work with Randy for two good years, he'll be fine with this guy.

ban3rg

Navkarn said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
garbage and garbage. the pats are hoping they can be the lakers of the nfl and "tame" these guys like ron artest ... i don't see it happening.
cmon bro, have some faith in the Belichick. Also scroll up there's a username named ladoopants on here. his opinion is sound, but his BTF ID is hilarious!!!

gifty

Navkarn said:
ENVY BANG-RUH said:
Other's have said, if one man can do the job... its BB..

Also, Nmandi to NY is almost done. That is going to be one scary fucking defense.

As well as, Seattle will hoist the Superbowl in the next 2-3 years... DYNASTY IN THE MAKING!!!!!!! PC and JS are surreal

ENVY BANG-RUH

No, they want to trade him. And since DeSean wants more money, the only way to do that is to get rid of asante.

ladoopants786

the bucs took advantage of the fact that NFL overlords forgot to establish a salary cap for kickers/punters along with rookies. NICE

disharma1317

disharmz
i don't know what to be more happy about: how immensely dumb al davis and mike brown are, how insanely genius belichick is, or how angry the rest of the league must be. seriously, why do these teams keep trying to make the patriots better? (not that i'm complaining, obviously :D )

on another note, the carson palmer saga is really sad... and it's a shame about what happened between him and the bengals

ENVY BANG-RUH

disharma1317 said:
i don't know what to be more happy about: how immensely dumb al davis and mike brown are, how insanely genius belichick is, or how angry the rest of the league must be. seriously, why do these teams keep trying to make the patriots better? (not that i'm complaining, obviously :D )

on another note, the carson palmer saga is really sad... and it's a shame about what happened between him and the bengals
Mike Brown is an idiot. That's all I need to say. Trade Carson. Get draft picks for him.