• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

NYC India Day Parade

Akshay

New Member
Messages
59
BRRUAH! said:
Akshay, is this you guys after the Western Union float from 9:00 onwards?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkuydQKEmcI
Sweet man you found a video..too bad i cant see it since im at work.lol ya we were told that we would be on the floor but apparently not. It was basically walkng/running while doing bhangra.
yea manjyot it was wicked hot but no excuses. it was pretty amazing especially when u get to interact with the crowd face to face.
 

Akshay

New Member
Messages
59
Abhi said:
Yea everyone looks tired as hell....damm image dancing and basically running to keep up with that float..

i would still do it :p
yo abhi i told ya..we should have come down with us! anyways u in CANADA yet?
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Akshay said that the chick from OM SHANTI OM, Deepika or something was there. SMOKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
she was, and I know her, we're friends.

Dheerja knows her too. We all went out one time.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
my ass. And Michael Jordan and I are golfing this weekend and we're gonna have a house party while my parents are out of town.
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
you just WAIT AND SEE. after Thursday, everyone will know all about how much I know Deepika Padukone. and how we're like bff.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
but really though, ummmmmm do I have a chance? Can I have her numba? Can I have it? Can I have it?
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
yeah? well my number has been getting passed around ANYWAYS, HASN'T IT? So Im confident that it wil end up in the right hands. lolll jk
 

KalaShere

One of the first, but not the last...
Messages
68
yea it was incredible yaaar...Deepika was sooooo hot( AND she def. winked a me haha) sux tha the video up is of us at the end of the parade when the float was over (just shows us walking :() Damn I look gud in yellow...
 

Akshay

New Member
Messages
59
ya meistro...dannys just been shady lately but he's back in action LOL. dude its so sick..we get paid to post comments on BTF haha
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
if we got paid for posting on BTF, Manjot, Abhi, and myself would be making some sweet mula right now.
 

Mukandpuria

New Member
Messages
1,413
Akshay said:
Abhi said:
Yea everyone looks tired as hell....damm image dancing and basically running to keep up with that float..

i would still do it :p
yo abhi i told ya..we should have come down with us! anyways u in CANADA yet?
yea bro In Toronto right now....pretty chill

and yea we would be banking it right now like no other
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Madd respect, Akshay/NU Bhangra! Was it just the 6 of you guys? Hit us up with a video - with so many people I'm sure somebody took a vid of you guys performing. I'm sure Arjun can find one on Youtube!
 

Akshay

New Member
Messages
59
kinnell said:
Madd respect, Akshay/NU Bhangra! Was it just the 6 of you guys? Hit us up with a video - with so many people I'm sure somebody took a vid of you guys performing. I'm sure Arjun can find one on Youtube!
thanks kinnell. im pretty sure someone did record it out of the 50000 ppl. i remember this guy following us throughout the parade so maybe if he does posts something on youtube. but ya it was just 6 of us.

how was ur india day(boston) dance?
 
Top