• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

NYC Store Boliyan Remix Snippet

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
Had an idea, wanted to know if people liked it before I go forward.


First time Ive mixed in 6-7 months lol.

Sound clips a little I believe.
 

Attachments

roohinor

Dancing isn't about winning, It's about having fun
Messages
231
You both are just really dumb. Don't call Sid names, Ram!

But i do dig the mix.
 

roohinor

Dancing isn't about winning, It's about having fun
Messages
231
BUMP - Nice to see all the downloads, but...Feedback as well please! Thanks.
 

zagreus

Active Member
Messages
1,473
this is good stuff, i rather enjoyed it. Well, I prefer the video, where that white dude is getting into it (and his amazing beard)...but for a mix, this is good. I feel like the algozay is a little too much (or bring out the voice a little more), otherwise it's not bad. of course it'd be nicer that there was a higher quality of the dude's voice, but it's good.
 
Top