• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Official Bhangra in the Burgh III Predictions

Who will win BIB III


  • Total voters
    151
  • Poll closed .

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Messages
2,072
Moderator's Note: Added a poll to the topic and changed title to make it clearer

PEOPLE SHOULD COME TO THIS. BUY TICKETS, GO.
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
I just can't see any team beating VCU for 1st yet...

I wish I could come I love this comp!
 

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
Swi said:
Moderator's Note: Added a poll to the topic and changed title to make it clearer

PEOPLE SHOULD COME TO THIS. BUY TICKETS, GO.

IF ANYONE NEEDS A PLACE TO STAY, CONTACT SWI OR I TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS...
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
This should be a great competition and I definitely want to see who will be winning 2nd and 3rd place. There is no question that VCU will come out on top. Nonetheless, a lot of the other teams have proven themselves in the first semester.

Cornell (BBC2009), Rutgers (BBC2009), UVA (Allstars2009) & GMU (Texas2009) will definitely be top teams. I'm gonna go with a 2nd Rutgers and a 3rd Cornell.
 

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
Messages
1,151
VCU and Rutgers goin 1-2 (dont ask about which one is taking first and second, all i know is, they will be the top two teams), 3 is up in the air.


P.S.

Chak de Jaggi oye and AYE CEE karde balle balle
 

Surmeet1

New Member
Messages
69
No bias in my vote i promise.
1)VCU
2/3) Cornell/Drexel

wish i could have been there but cant wait to see the videos -- rumor has it that Benny will be performing with VCU, so look out for that ;-)
 
Top