New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
see you thereNavkarn said:im juiced, ill see everybody this weekend ... best of luck to everyone!
Yeah I think its gonna come down to these two teams. I got Nachde Shokeen, but SIAC will definitely be stiff competition. Someone please get vids of these teams!MandeepRai said:Nachde Shokeen vrs. SIAC
Cant wait to hear who comes up on top..
we never enteredTuckerrrr said:Shan-e dropped out?
oh ok my bad, thought u were goin. aight then. good luck to all teams. especially good luck to uga! bring down the house! someone please take video at this competition. dont post the uga one though until after texas showdown plz.Opinder said:we never enteredTuckerrrr said:Shan-e dropped out?
chiggly007 said:hey what time is the show.. and where can I get tickets/how much are they? Thanks
I SECOND THATJabar Jung said:SIAC all day long