• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

OFFICIAL Socal 2009 Predictions

Who will win SoCal 2009?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Julio

i think abc is gonna take this comp they got a killer routine!!! but its packed empire always brings it, drp and 3d can also be in the mix and dont forget about nba they got 3rd at bulldog..

Mowsuf

I think Empire will take first, and then 2nd and 3rd will be between DRP/Jawani/3D/Columbia

shareef85

I think if Empire executes and hits everything they should definitely get first, but you never know because DRP gets crazy crowd energy and they feed off that a lot. Plus DRP always performs well in so cal.

1. Empire
2. DRP
3. NBA

Sunpreet

Bhangra's Most Wanted (BMW)
1st. Bhangra Empire
2nd. Bay Area Bhangra Club / DRP
3rd. Apna Bhangra Crew / APD

rampur209

1. ABC
2. BAY AREA BHANGRA CLUB
3. NBA

just went on the socal website and seen that 3D is not in the lineup anymore.

Laddi

I think Empire's gona get another FIRST PLACE to add to their massive trophy collection!!! I see ABC taking second...guys are creative as hell and can dance like A TEAM!!! Third I think might go to either NBA or JAWANI....both teams are sicc!!!! Lets see... :)

Kush

E M P I R E... lol i'm just curious what 6 letter word will appear on the back of the guys kurtas this time... BOSTON, CANADA, and.... ? Maybe back to EMPIRE

Danny

Kush said:
E M P I R E... lol i'm just curious what 6 letter word will appear on the back of the guys kurtas this time... BOSTON, CANADA, and.... ? Maybe back to EMPIRE
lol

(S)(O)(C)(A)(L)(!)