• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Official Songs You Want To Hear At The Afterparty Thread

faysal

New Member
Messages
889
hell ill say it, i love daler mehndi, he brings a smile to my face with his stupid catchy songs!
 

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
Get it on the floor and the Rough Riders anthem
lol Das Ja....haha
the next episode...everyone goes crazy with that beat
 

Zamunda

New Member
Messages
37
I'm no bhangra head but I always tried to keep hip hop out of my bhangra sets.
Vixing it up it is.

PBN - Aaj Me Peeni is going down
Jazzy B - Hasn Marh Da
 

zagreus

Active Member
Messages
1,473
We are the Champions by Queen

That way, we can all celebrate together, be merry and such. And after that, put on the Putt Jattan De for a few hours and Putt Jattan de Shokeen. :)
 

Zamunda

New Member
Messages
37
Jasmeet said:
We are the Champions by Queen

That way, we can all celebrate together, be merry and such. And after that, put on the Putt Jattan De for a few hours and Putt Jattan de Shokeen. :)
I don't see this going down.
But we'll find a replacement to get everyone merry. I think Bhangra does that to people anyways.

Manak E - Viah Saday Veeray Dha, Lut Ke Leigee.
Aman Hayer - Chak Dow Ge
Dr.Zeus & Lehmber - Ah Ni Kuriye

What traditional tracks would you like (other than hip hop/UK bhangra)?
 
Messages
61
Jeeti - Mehfil track is a track, it reminds me and I'm sure everyone else of Time Das Ja by Kam Bhamra...a bhangra after-party should have primarily 80% bhangra music, and 20% mixed of a little hip-hop, hindi, reggae, etc. Reason is that alot of people in the bhangra scene these days love bhangra music but also enjoy other genres as well so we have to cater a little bit to everybody while concentrating on bhangra music most. Also alot of people that come to bhangra after-parties are not all desi, so it would be good having everyone feel satisfied by the end of the night. I'm a dj and have been doing many bhangra parties so that would be my formula for an Bhangra After-Party to blend in with the trend these days. Hot songs I like:

Jazzy B - Jatt
H Dhami - Sadke Java
Lehmber stuff - Boliyan, Ne Baliyeh, Ah ni Kuriye, Bhangra Punjabiyan Ne etc
A little Miss Pooja
Diljit - Daka
E=MC - Tere naal nachna
Ryan Singh - Kuriye
Surjit Bindrakhia - Tera Yaar Bolda
Amar Arshi - Dil Ashiq
Singh is King - Jee Karda
Singh is King - Talli Hua
Jassi Sohal - Tohar
Jassi Sohal - Jinde
Babbu Mann - Kabaddi Kabaddi
Imran Khan - Ni Nachle
Mika - Mauja Mauja
Cutty Ranks - Limb by Limb

.....Just to name a few..
 

Hans

New Member
Messages
93
Waleed said:
Banned artists

-Daler Mehndi
-Sukhbir (sorry Hans)
-Punjabi MC
Waleed, you bastard. Columbia Bhangra danced to all 3 of those artists while I was captain. Why the hate?

Somia said:
I second that
along Jassi Sidhu
Um... we danced to him, too. I think the problem here is you guys just need to get in better touch with your roots.
 

Zamunda

New Member
Messages
37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKxv_JoYe8Y

whatever song started here at 0:27 is going down.
 

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
Jhoomer by Sarbjit Cheema from Only Polka(I swear to god it sounds kind of like this in the song intros)
 

abhigames

Member
Messages
709
whatttt? no techno/house heads in here?

i like all those old school manak e hip hop punjabi songs, they always get the crowd goin. talli hua jay dabhi remix is ill. def do hip hop and some bhangra. i think some new tracks from rab de bana di jodi will be hits as well.
 

Raize

Bhangraholic.com
Messages
173
Hey guys, I put this mix together a few weeks ago for my site...it has a lot of good party tunes so maybe you can use some of them for your party. It has a good mix of bhangra fused with hip hop, house, and dance influences...what I like to call "Clubber Bhangra". Anyways, download it!

Track List:


Download: http://talksfu.sslpowered.com/bhangratune/comments.php?DiscussionID=13&page=1#Item_0

P.S. When's the party?
 

grenadesingh

New Member
Messages
24
Zamunda said:
Dholaholic said:
can someone please post mehfil by jeeti?
thankss
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=Y2o4blRxbEpxRTFFQlE9PQ

Just out of curiosity, why do some of you want hip hop at a Bhangra afterparty?
seriously, non-bhangra tracks just kill my mood at any bhangra party...
 
Top