• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

OFFICIAL Texas Showdown 2008 Results/Discussion

Tuckerrrr

Member
Messages
321
H.S. said:
Bulldawg da raaj had a good routine. Started off with pappi gill. Good choreo and very clean but slow and kinda got boring in the middle. 2 girls didnt have shikke and one or 2 guys paghs came undone. Other than that, the white guy in the center killed it. Also enjoyed how the girls were equally presented with shikke and kundey and werent hidden in the back. Nice people as well

Hey I don't mean any disrespect or anything, but I just watched the video again and no paghs came off or undone for Bulldawg. Also, nobody on the team mentioned any pagh malfunctions, so I dno what you saw...

Besides that, thanks for the compliments!
 
Top