Hey everyone!
I'm starting university next year & I would really love to go to a school that has a bhangra team. It's so weird, I never hear anything about teams in Ontario except the really big ones, but in the closest US state (Michigan) there are sooo many university teams as well as independent ones! Where I live, there isn't even one team & I think I will probably end up going to either McMaster or Western. Do either of these schools have bhangra teams? If so, how active are they & what do they do throughout the year? If not, how hard would it be to start one? Would there be enough interest, etc. and are there any independent ones in the area?
I really wanted to go to U of T before since there are lots of teams in the GTA at least, but now I've heard way too many horror stories about how hard it is to get a good GPA from there & I can't compromise my already very low chances of getting into med school! Otherwise I wouldn't even think twice & I'd be at U of T, haha.
Thanks in advance guys!
I really wanted to go to U of T before since there are lots of teams in the GTA at least, but now I've heard way too many horror stories about how hard it is to get a good GPA from there & I can't compromise my already very low chances of getting into med school! Otherwise I wouldn't even think twice & I'd be at U of T, haha.
Thanks in advance guys!